Jack Link's Hot 'n Spicy Beef Jerky
Taste test: This is my new favorite beef jerky.
When I first bit in, there was just the regular beef jerky taste. But the heat gradually grew from there to a very impressive level that cleared out my sinuses. Taste, hot, great!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Mesquite-Smoked Solid Strips of Beef Flavored with Hot Sauce!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road