Jack Link's Hot 'n Spicy Beef Jerky
Taste test: This is my new favorite beef jerky.
When I first bit in, there was just the regular beef jerky taste. But the heat gradually grew from there to a very impressive level that cleared out my sinuses. Taste, hot, great!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Mesquite-Smoked Solid Strips of Beef Flavored with Hot Sauce!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road