Jack Link's Hot 'n Spicy Beef Jerky
Taste test: This is my new favorite beef jerky.
When I first bit in, there was just the regular beef jerky taste. But the heat gradually grew from there to a very impressive level that cleared out my sinuses. Taste, hot, great!
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Mesquite-Smoked Solid Strips of Beef Flavored with Hot Sauce!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road