Pepe's Original Pork Rinds
Taste test: These were pretty good pork rinds.
They were crisp and very light, with a very mild flavor. The flavor was not really bacony, but not greasy either.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular pork rinds smell, but very strong.
From the package: “Pepe's Pork Rind Snacks 'chicharrones' are known across the cpuntry for their distinctive bacon taste. Our recipe uses a special curing and smoking process to develop their unique taste and texture.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pork Rinds (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road