Southern Recipe Salt & Vinegar Pork Rinds
Taste test: Salt and vinegar flavoring works great on potato chips, but it might not be such a good idea on pork rinds.
These didn't taste all that appetizing. It's just not the right mixture of flavors. People who like both salt & vinegar chips and pork rinds generally didn't like these.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Pork Rinds, Salt, Maltodextrin, Vinegar, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Fumaric Acid, Sugar, less than 0.3% of Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, BHA and BHT (antioxidants).
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road