Southern Recipe Salt & Vinegar Pork Rinds
Taste test: Salt and vinegar flavoring works great on potato chips, but it might not be such a good idea on pork rinds.
These didn't taste all that appetizing. It's just not the right mixture of flavors. People who like both salt & vinegar chips and pork rinds generally didn't like these.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Pork Rinds, Salt, Maltodextrin, Vinegar, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Fumaric Acid, Sugar, less than 0.3% of Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, BHA and BHT (antioxidants).
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road