Lance Five Alarm! Hot Fries
Taste test: These were the best hot fries I've ever had. They were perfectly crisp with a great texture and coated with a generous amount of flavor powder, tasty, hot and quite delicious. The heat level was not the hottest ever, but it was still very impressive, and the effect could easily be multiplied by eating more than one fry at a time.
What made these really stand out from other hot fries was that they had not just the heat, but lots of flavor as well. Plus, they didn't stick to my teeth the way that Andy Capp's fries do.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice hot sauce smell. Like hot wings.
From the package: “Caution: Bag may be hot from the blazing heat of Five Alarm™ Hot Fries, smothered in sizzlin' Texas Pete® Hot Sauce, these crispy hot fries will have you searching for the nearest fire extinguisher.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road