Cape Cod Shapes of the Cape 25% Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers Sharp Cheddar
Taste test: These crackers were a lot like Cheez-Its in terms of taste and texture.
I didn't find the cheddar taste to be particularly sharp. The major difference with these was that instead of the usual square shape of a Cheez-It, these had Cape Cod-themed shapes: lighthouses, sailboats, seagulls and scallop shells. The insides of the crackers were hollow, which is similar to Cheez-Its, but these were thicker overall and had more air inside them, which gave them somewhat of a lighter feel.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy smell.
From the package: “Thank you for buying our New 'Shapes of the Cape' Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Crackers. Because we know that not everyone can take advantage of the picturesque beauty of Cape Cod and its Islands, we have taken some of the the seaside shapes found here — a seagull, a shell, a sailboat, and a lighthouse — and turned them into fun bite-size crackers. So while we can't necessarily bring you to Cape Cod, we can bring Cape Cod to you. While we have removed some of the fat in these crackers, we have not compromised on all of the delicious goodness.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (426 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road