Grandpa John's Kettle Cooked Pork Cracklins
Taste test: These were pretty good pork cracklins, with a pretty good flavor and not very greasy.
They tasted kind of like bacon. The pieces were mostly smallish, and the cracklins were on the crisp side, with some lighter pieces and some denser pieces.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very greasy bacon fat smell. Not all that good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Fat with Attached Skin, Salt.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pork Rinds (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road