Pepe's BBQ Pork Rinds Chicharrones
Taste test: These pork rinds were pretty good.
They were cisp, fairly kight and had a good pork flavor and amildly hot barbecue flavor, with a very slightly hot aftertaste. Plus, they had Pepe, the Mexican hat-sporting mascot, apparently doing some sort of dance.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good bacony pork rinds smell.
From the package: “Pepe's Pork Rind Snacks 'chicarrones' are known across the country for their distinctive bacon taste. Our recipe uses a special curing and smoking process to develep their unique taste and texture. We hope that you enjoy this quality product.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road