Munch Mates BBQ Corn Chips
Taste test: These were OK corn chips.
They weren't as crisp as Fritos usually are, but they had a good crunch. The barbecue flavor was mild and tasty, and it left behind a slightly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little different from regular corn chips like Fritos, but not really a barbecue smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Canola, Corn, Sunflower or Partially Hydrogenated [Canola or Soybean] Oil), Sugar, Salt, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Maltodextrin, Torula Yeast, Monsodium Glutamate, Tomato, Spices, Natural Flavor, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Onion, Extractives of Paprika, Citric Acid, Garlic, FD&C Red #40 Lake and Caramel Color. Contains Soy Ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road