Southern Recipe Hot Flavored Pork Rinds
Taste test: These were good pork rinds, with a light and airy texture and good crispness.
They were tasty, with a mild heat at first and a hot aftertaste that didn't linger for too long. They were admired by several people around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pork rinds smell. Intense, but not really a hot smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pork Rinds, Salt, Spices, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion and Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Yellow No. 5 and 6 Lake, Caramel Color, Spice Extractives, Soy Sauce (Wheat, Soybeans).
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road