Jenny's Old Fashioned Lipsmackin' Honey Barbecue Cheese Dittos
Taste test: These were a nice surprise from the world of cheese puffs.
Shapewise, they were smallish and had some kinks in them, but what really impressed me was the taste. Wow, the combination of honey and barbecue really tasted great. It was very sweet but also had some barbecue kick to it, and even a slightly hot aftertaste. I couldn't resist eating more and more of these.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad at all, but it kind of smells like sawdust (the good, sweet kind of sawdust smell that you sometimes get when you're cutting wood).
From the package: “Hulless” ... “Try our other delicious products”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road