Jenny's Old Fashioned Lipsmackin' Honey Barbecue Cheese Dittos
Taste test: These were a nice surprise from the world of cheese puffs.
Shapewise, they were smallish and had some kinks in them, but what really impressed me was the taste. Wow, the combination of honey and barbecue really tasted great. It was very sweet but also had some barbecue kick to it, and even a slightly hot aftertaste. I couldn't resist eating more and more of these.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad at all, but it kind of smells like sawdust (the good, sweet kind of sawdust smell that you sometimes get when you're cutting wood).
From the package: “Hulless” ... “Try our other delicious products”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Poppee's Popcorn, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road