Shearer's Salt & Pepper Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were thick, crisp and very crunchy, and they were packed with tons of great flavor.
The flavor was not overly peppery in a way that would make you cough, but still very tasty. Instead of packing it with just pepper, they mixed in a combination of onion, garlic and other flavors that collaborated to give these an outstanding taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a really nice peppery smell. Made my mouth water!
From the package: “Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in moderation is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a happy, healthy lifestyle. Fuel your excitement with the great taste of Shearer's Snack Foods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road