Toad-Ally Snax Stick Pretzels
Taste test: These were thicker than your usual thin pretzel sticks, and they were crisp and had a good pretzel taste with a nice helping of salt.
Evidently, there was an error on the production line, as the bag had a sticker on it covering up most of the word Mini (as in Mini-Pretzels) and replacing it with "Toad-ally Awesome Stick" (as in Toad-Ally Awesome Stick Pretzels)..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Brick Oven Fresh” ... “Terrance Toad says 'Look for our other totally awesome products in vending machines and super markets!' ”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Toad-Ally Snax, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road