Cape Cod Shapes of the Cape Baked Snack Crackers Smoked Cheddar
Taste test: These are small, hollow crackers shaped like various things you might see on Cape Cod: a lighthouse, sailboat, seagull and scallop shell.
They tasted very good, with a fairly strong, bacony cheddar taste. They had a very soft feel to them, similar to Cheez-Its.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice bacony cheddar aroma.
From the package: “Thank you for buying our New 'Shapes of the Cape' Smoked Cheddar Crackers. Because we know that not everyone can take advantage of the picturesque beauty of Cape Cod and its Islands, we have taken some of the the seaside shapes found here — a seagull, a shell, a sailboat, and a lighthouse — and turned them into fun bite-size crackers. So while we can't necessarily bring you to Cape Cod, we can bring Cape Cod to you. While we have removed some of the fat in these crackers, we have not compromised on all of the delicious goodness.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road