Cheetos Cheddar Cheese Crackers
Taste test: The signature slogan of Cheetos is "Dangerously Cheesy," so when I saw that Frito-Lay was selling a companion line of crackers with Chester Cheetah's picture on the package, I had high hopes.
When I took a whiff of these (see "aroma") I thought they were going to live up to my hopes. But alas, when I ate them, they were nowhere near as cheesy as their namesake cheese puffs. They're only a little bit cheesy, nothing special.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell just like Cheetos. Good!
From the package: “Allergy Information: This product is made on equipment that also makes products containing peanuts and soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (420 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road