Cheetos Cheddar Cheese Crackers
Taste test: The signature slogan of Cheetos is "Dangerously Cheesy," so when I saw that Frito-Lay was selling a companion line of crackers with Chester Cheetah's picture on the package, I had high hopes.
When I took a whiff of these (see "aroma") I thought they were going to live up to my hopes. But alas, when I ate them, they were nowhere near as cheesy as their namesake cheese puffs. They're only a little bit cheesy, nothing special.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell just like Cheetos. Good!
From the package: “Allergy Information: This product is made on equipment that also makes products containing peanuts and soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road