Montreal Vegetable and Chicken Flavored Ring
Taste test: These snacks looked like onion rings.
They had a very, very sweet taste of onions and other vegetables at first, but then it transitioned to tasting like chicken after that. Some people thought it tasted like chicken soup in a ring. They were packed with flavor, and quite tasty. Most people around the chip bowl were startled at first by the flavor, but they kept coming back for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Rice, Palm Oil, Vegetable & Chicken Seasoning, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Hong Kong (27 reviews)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road