Vitner's Kosher Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were crisp and had a nice pickle taste.
A few of the chips in the bag were on the large side. Some of the chips had a stronger pickle zing than others, but generally the zing was not super-strong. Vitner's packed an average number of chips into this small bag. A good pickle chip.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good but mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Famous for Potato Chips”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road