Snyder's of Hanover Snaps Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels were shaped like windows with a 3x4 grid.
They were very good, with a good crispness and an excellent pretzel flavor. Saltiness was about average, perhaps slightly below.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “One taste and we think you'll agree. Nobody makes bakery pretzels like Snyder's of Hanover.” ... “Only 1 gram of fat per 1 oz. serving” ... “America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road