Erin's White Cheddar Gourmet Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This was a good cheddar popcorn.
Most of the kernels were smallish, and the cheddar taste was very good but not particularly strong. The cheese was less intense than Smartfood, and it left a lot less white residue on my fingers than Smartfood does. Still, a fresh, crisp and tasty cheddar popcorn, even if it wasn't loaded with cheddar.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice cheddar aroma. Great.
From the package: “Our gourmet popcorn is popped with specially grown, premium white kernel popcorn which is more tender and has much sweeter corn flavor than other varieties. This, coupled with our careful attention to detail, enables us to provide you with a superior, great tasting product. We pop our popcorn using two methods. The old fashioned, kettle cooked way in small batches for our Original and Low Saturated line and air popped for our flavors. This enables us to give you the best quality popcorn available.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road