Snak Fries Chile Y Limon
Taste test: I liked the mascot on this bag, a king who appears to be very happy about the fact that he's got a box of freedom fries in his hand.
I didn't like what was inside the bag quite so much. The chile and lime flavor sort of did resemble chile and lime, but not in a good way. It's tough to get the taste right with lime, and the Snak King missed the mark here. The taste was tolerable for eating one, but I didn't want to go back for more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely a chile pepper-like smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Potato Flakes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Canola, Rice, Sunflower or Corn Oil), Salt, Spices, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, FD&C Red 40.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road