Tim's Cascade Style Hoods Cheez'd Kurls
Taste test: These were very good cheese curls.
They were very crunchy and tasted very good. They left a good helping of orange cheese residue on my fingers, which provided additional cheese flavor after I ran out of cheese curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese aroma.
From the package: There's a drawing on Mt. Hood on the front of the bag. ... “Made in 'The Great Northwest' ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road