Tim's Cascade Style Hoods Cheez'd Kurls
Taste test: These were very good cheese curls.
They were very crunchy and tasted very good. They left a good helping of orange cheese residue on my fingers, which provided additional cheese flavor after I ran out of cheese curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese aroma.
From the package: There's a drawing on Mt. Hood on the front of the bag. ... “Made in 'The Great Northwest' ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road