Snacks A Lot Original Flavor Snack Mix
Taste test: This one was a bit confusing, because the name said "Snack Mix" but it actually included just one kind of snack, which resembled Chex.
The taste was OK, kind of like Rice Chex, with a good crunch. The ingredients said it had some Worcestershire flavoring, but I didn't notice anything like that in the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd.
From the package: Ingredients include Enriched Wheat Flour, Worcestershire Sauce Powder and Disodium Guanylate.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: G&S Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road