Vitner's The Original Louisiana The Perfect Hot Sauce Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent hot chips.
The chips were thinly sliced and very crisp, and nearly even chip in this small bag was unbroken, including several impressively large ones. The taste was great! There was an impressive, though not overwhelming, heat, combined with an excellent, tasty flavor. I ate my way through the whole bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It really smells like hot sauce. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “One drop does it®” ... “Ingredient Statement: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, (cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), Salt, Whey, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Diacetate, Garlic Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Cheddar Cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), Torula Yeast, Paprika, Onion Powder, Extractives of Paprika, Buttermilk, Cream, Sodium Caseinate, Whey Protein, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, and Lactic Acid.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road