Snak King Snak Fries Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These fries looked kind of like Andy Capp's fries, but the similarity ended there.
They were crisp, light and crunchier than Andy Capp's, but not nearly as tasty. There was a delayed, mild heat in the taste. It wasn't a bad taste, but just wasn't particularly good or interesting. The fry material didn't stick to my teeth the way that Andy Capp's do, but part of the appeal of Andy Capp's is that when they coat the inside of your mouth with that stuff, you get lots of flavor, which is something that these lacked.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells loosely like hot sauce, but not actually hot.
From the package: “Oven Baked Corn & Potato Snacks” ... “King of Snacks” ... “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Canola, Rice, Sunflower or Corn Oil), Potato Granules, Whey Powder, Salt, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Mustard, Monosodium Glutamate, Tomato Powder, Oleoresin Paprika, Natural Flavoring”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road