Maarud Potetgull Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These were really good narrow-rippled, sour cream and onion-flavored potato chips.
They were very crisp, had a nice, light crunch and had an outstanding, sweet oniony and creamy taste. Once I ate one of these, I just couldn't stop eating more and more of them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight onion aroma.
From the package: “Finriflete potetchips med amerikansk Sourcream & Onionsmak”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Norway (3 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road