Maarud Potetgull Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These were really good narrow-rippled, sour cream and onion-flavored potato chips.
They were very crisp, had a nice, light crunch and had an outstanding, sweet oniony and creamy taste. Once I ate one of these, I just couldn't stop eating more and more of them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight onion aroma.
From the package: “Finriflete potetchips med amerikansk Sourcream & Onionsmak”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Norway (3 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road