Pennysticks Oat Bran Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets with Soy Protein
Taste test: These small nuggets had a different shape than other I've seen, and with fond memories of geometry class, I can can say that had sort of a parallelogram cut to them.
They tasted pretty good, especially on the first bite, when there was a very nice kick of honey and mustard, with the emphasis on honey. Subtracting the honey mustard, the overall taste of the pretzel seemed a bit different than your usual pretzel, maybe just a bit flatter, which might have something to do with the soy protein.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, lots of honey and lots of mustard.
From the package: “Oat bran may help reduce cholesterol” ... “In responding to the needs of health conscious consumers, Benzel's once again assumes leadership within the industry with 'low-fat' Honey Mustard flavored oat bran pretzel nuggets with soy protein”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road