Pennysticks Cinnamon & Honey Penny Grahams
Taste test: These are knotted pretzel-shaped cookies, similar in color to regular pretzels, except that're more evenly colored and lack the golden glow that a pretzel has.
They tasted very good, with a nice cookie crunch. They had a good cinnamon and honey taste. Other than the shape, there's really nothing that makes these pretzels, but this shape is definitely more fun to nibble at than an ordinary round cookie.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cinnamon sugar aroma.
From the package: “While I have very fond memories of my childhood visits with my Grandfather at the pretzel bakery, my fonest memories are from the smells which came from Grandma's kitchen in the house next door. Grandpa's pretzels were well known throughout the area but Grandma's pretzel were known only to the grandchildren and, of course, my Grandfather. She would roll and shape the flavored dough into her version of what a childhood treat should be. Grandpa's favorite flavor was chocolate. My favorite was and still is cinnamon.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road