Pennysticks Buttery Bite-Size Pretzel Braids
Taste test: These are pretzel sticks made from twisting three separate strands together and cutting them at a length of about 2 inches.
They were light, very crisp and tasted good, with a very mild butter flavor added to the standard pretzel taste. If I had some mustard here, I would definitely be dipping them in it.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell.
From the package: “Bite Size Pretzel Braids deliver a unique flavor along with a unique twist. They're perfect for dipping, with sour or salad or better yet all by themselves. One taste and you will know why Pennysticks® are simply the best!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road