Penny Grahams Chocolate Graham Cracker Twists
Taste test: These look like knotted pretzels, but they're actually cookies that have been molded into the same shape.
They really did taste like chocolate and graham crackers, and the taste was very good. Nice crunch too. The cookie material stuck to my teeth and took a few minutes to fully dissolve, which is good if you like it when the flavor lingers, but not so good if you don't want brown stuff visible on your teeth.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a choclate graham cracker.
From the package: “Enjoy the Taste!” ... “All natural” ... “From purified water”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road