Pennysticks Sesame Stix
Taste test: At first glance, you might think that these are just ordinary pretzels rods.
But if you thought that, you'd be wrong. You can't tell the difference by looking, but these are actually made with a good helping of sesame in the dough, rather than the conventional pretzel dough. The taste was very good, kind of a cross between pretzel taste and sesame. I've seen pretzels with sesame seeds on the outside before, but this is the first one where sesame seeds were ground up and put in the dough. A nice innovation in pretzeling from Benzel's.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like peanut butter.
From the package: “U Pareve” ... “Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sesame Seed, Malt, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt and Yeast”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road