Pennysticks Multi-Grain Plus Sesame Seed Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: These small pretzel nuggets had a light feel to them and were very tasty.
The sesame taste was mild but still noticeable, and it added to an unusual but nice pretzel taste..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing great.
From the package: “Benzel's Bakery of Altoons, PA is recognized nationally as an innovator and leader in the oat bran pretzel category. Continuing in that tradition, Benzel's proudly introduces alternatove grain products to the health conscious consumer with Multi-Grain Plus Sesame Seed Pretzel Nuggets. Multi-Grain Plus Sesame Seed Pretzel Nuggets are 'low-fat' with a distinctive taste and crispness.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road