Taste test: This was a pretty good snack bar.
It had a stripe of strawberry down the middle of the full length of the bar, surrounded by an assortment of various cereals, including Rice Krispies, corn flakes, oats and more. The cereals helped to balance out the sweetness of the sugarized strawberry layer, but overall it was still a little bit too sweet when I ate it without a beverage. I'd recommend eating this with a glass of milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strawberry smell.
From the package: “Contains Milk, Almond, Wheat and Soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills Cereals, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published March 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road