Michael's Gold 'n Good 100% White Corn Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large, cut into quarter-circle shapes.
The chips were very curly (though not uniformaly shaped like Torengos or Tostitos Scoops), making them ideal for dipping. They were fairly crisp and had a good taste. I had them with some sour cream, fresh sliced jalapenos, and Trader Joe's Southwest Chipotle Sauce, and it was a great combination.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strong corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating Michael's!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road