Michael's Gold 'n Good 100% White Corn Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large, cut into quarter-circle shapes.
The chips were very curly (though not uniformaly shaped like Torengos or Tostitos Scoops), making them ideal for dipping. They were fairly crisp and had a good taste. I had them with some sour cream, fresh sliced jalapenos, and Trader Joe's Southwest Chipotle Sauce, and it was a great combination.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strong corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating Michael's!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road