Garden of Eatin' Guacamole All Natural Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are large, quarter-circle-shaped chips with a green seasoning on them that barely tasted like guacamole at all.
They didn't taste bad, but they just didn't taste much like guacamole. They were slightly stale too.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like lime, sort of. Not really a guac smell.
From the package: “Garden of Eatin'® Guacamole Tortilla Chips serve up the essence of a most delicious Guacamole dip and white corn tortilla chips ... all in the convenience of the same bag.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road