Chuk's Moose-a-licious Antler Chips
Taste test: These are tortilla chips shaped like a single moose antler.
Definitely an original idea, and potentially a great concept. They were reasonably strong chips, but not the strongest chips ever, as it was hard to find unbroken ones that would give you the full antler effect. But the main problem was that the chips weren't very crisp, kind of stale.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Finally! The Perfect Dipping Chip!” ... “If you're wondering where my antler is, check out my story on the back.” ... “For many years we here at Better Than Fred's...Salsa have been making the most chunk-a-licious, mouth watering salsa you have ever tasted. The problem was we could never find a chip strong enough to stand up to our salsa. After much frustration, we decided to do something about it. With great determination and a selfless act on Chuk's part, we created the perfect instrument for your dipping pleasure ... Chuk's Moose-a-locious Antler Chips, strong enough to handle a scoop of delicious Better Than Fred's...Salsa.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Better Than Fred's, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road