Cheez-It Twisterz Baked Cheese Snacks Hot Wings & Cheesy Blue
Taste test: These are made from roughly the same raw material as conventional Cheez-Its, but they're shaped sort of like elongated nuggets with a twist in them from combining two separate strands of dough.
They've got a decent crunch (better than regular Cheez-Its) and a pretty good taste. It starts out as mostly a blue cheese-like taste, but in the aftertaste you get some heat, plus the regular Cheez-Its taste. These had some fans and some detractors around the chip bowl, but even some of the detractors came back for seconds.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, it really does smell like blue cheese.
From the package: “How did we do it? We took 2 bolds tastes and twisted them for an extra crunchy cheesy snack!” ... “Two flavors! Bold crunch!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road