Herr's Nachitas Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are Herr's version of the standard Nacho Cheesier Doritos, and they're very good.
They're not as cheesy as Doritos, but they're very crisp, and the great tortilla chip taste makes up for the lower level of cheese. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheesy tortilla chip smell.
From the package: “Herr's Nachitas™ Tortilla Chips capture all the tastes you love in Mexican food. After the chips are cooked in pure vegetable oil, they're flavord with zesty cheddar cheese and out special blend of herbs and spices. The result is a unique and delicious chip that we guarantee will be fresh, crisp and tasty.” ... “Americans consume more than 1.4 billion pounds of tortilla chips each yar. That number is growing fast — thanks to your purchase of this bag of Nachitas!” ... “It is estimated that Herr's sold over 1.3 billion tortilla chips last year.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road