Herr's Mexican Cheddar Dippers with Black Beans Tortilla Chips
Taste test: With these, Herr's has invented a whole new category of tortilla chip, and the results are amazing.
The chips are oval-shaped, very similar to the shape of the extremely popular Tato Skins. They're packed with great cheddar flavor, some very tasty spices, and even a little heat. They're crisp, they're delicious, and they're great.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheesy tortilla chips. Smell. Great.
From the package: “Herr's Mexican Cheddar flavored Dipper with Black Beans capture all the tastes you love in Mexican food. It starts with top quality masa (ground corn) to which we add rich, flavorful black beans. After the chips are cooked in pure vegetable oil, they're flavored with zesty cheddar cheese and our special blend of herbs and spices. The result is a unique and delicious chip that we guarantee will be fresh, crisp, and tasty. Muchas gracias! Jim Herr, Founder”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road