Herr's Salsa & Lime Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular white corn tortilla chips had a small amount of green and red flavor powder visible on them.
The chips were extremly crisp and generally fairly curly in shape. The lime and salsa flavoring on the chips was great, and I couldn't stop eating them. There seemed to be more salsa than lime, and that was fine with me. There was a slightly hot salsa aftertaste too. A great new flavor of tortilla chips!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, but it had just the slightest hint of lime.
From the package: “Bite into a Herr's Salsa Lime Tortilla Chips, and let your imagination take you south of the border. You'll find the flavor of a fiesta in every chip! Like all Herr's Tortilla Chips, they're made from the finest 100% whole grain corn, stone ground to bring out authentic flavor and texture. Then they're cooked in vegetable oil, and seasoned with a combination of salsa and lime that's vursting with flavor.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road