Herr's Salsa & Lime Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular white corn tortilla chips had a small amount of green and red flavor powder visible on them.
The chips were extremly crisp and generally fairly curly in shape. The lime and salsa flavoring on the chips was great, and I couldn't stop eating them. There seemed to be more salsa than lime, and that was fine with me. There was a slightly hot salsa aftertaste too. A great new flavor of tortilla chips!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, but it had just the slightest hint of lime.
From the package: “Bite into a Herr's Salsa Lime Tortilla Chips, and let your imagination take you south of the border. You'll find the flavor of a fiesta in every chip! Like all Herr's Tortilla Chips, they're made from the finest 100% whole grain corn, stone ground to bring out authentic flavor and texture. Then they're cooked in vegetable oil, and seasoned with a combination of salsa and lime that's vursting with flavor.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road