Wise Cottage Cuts
Taste test: These were very good wide-rippled potato chips.
They reminded me a lot of Wise's excellent Cottage Fries, and these might even be the same thing with a new package and name. A majority of the chips looked like they were burnt on one or more edges, but that's typical for Wise chips, and it didn't seem to affect the taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potatoey smell.
From the package: “Wise Cottage Cuts™ Homestyle Potato Chips reflect a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations. Each chip is sliced thick for extra potato flavor, with wide redges that are great for dipping or snacking right out of the bag.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Arlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road