Red Rock Deli Lime & Black Pepper Deli-Style Potato Chips
Taste test: OK, I was dubious. I looked at these a number of times in the store and just couldn't quite bring myself to try them. I knew it was my duty, but these just never sounded appealing.
I was finally convinced when I was given some at a party. The next day, I went to get a packet of my own.
While it seems to be a crime against nature to mix lime and pepper with the goodness of a potato chip, I can assure you this isn't the case. Quite simply, these rock. They are insanely addictive. The tangy kick of the lime, the gentle undertone of pepper and a truly delicious chip ... what a combination! The chips themselves are roughly cut which helps a lot. Kudos to Red Rock Deli.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Quite a strong aroma of pepper with a hint of lime.
From the package: “The Red Rock Deli Chip Company invites you to take a leisurely stroll through your local deli with our new range of deli inspired chips. Experience the aromas and the flavours of fresh quality ingredients blended to form an array of exciting new taste sensations.” ... “Lime & Black Pepper: Our carefully selected potatoes are roughly cut, slowly cooked the authentic way in quality sunflower oil, and seasoned with tangy lime and finely ground black pepper to produce the finest tasting potato chip.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Lime Chips (150 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road