Kettle Sensations Chicken, Thyme & Lemon
Taste test: With our primary Australian chip reviewer unwilling to try meat-flavored chips, these were handed off to her meat-eating deputy, and the verdict wasn't so good.
The chicken flavor was overly strong and extremely salty. It was impossible to taste the thyme, and the lemon flavor clashed with the saltiness. All in all, not very good. He doesn't think he would ever eat them again.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chicken smell.
From the package: “The Authentic Chip” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “We have the best flavours...because we only use natural ingredients - no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and no MSG!” “A perfect balance of all the right ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Thyme snacks (4 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road