Red Rock Deli Red Wine & Tuscan Herbs Deli-Style Potato Chips
Taste test: After the excitement of discovering Red Rock's Lime & Black Pepper chips, I was ready to try their other flavors.
The Red Wine & Tuscan Herbs chips are pretty good, but they fail to capture the perfect simplicity of the other flavor. The Red Rock Deli company is definitely onto something with their style of chips, and they are doing some interesting things with flavors, which is also good to see. The red wine and herb combination is quite tasty. It's hard to describe in retrospect, but really, it does taste like they claim!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong herby smell, possibly with a hint of red wine or something else (a little hard to tell).
From the package: “The Red Rock Deli Chip Company invites you to take a leisurely stroll through your local deli with our new range of deli inspired chips. Experience the aromas and the flavours of fresh quality ingredients blended to form an array of exciting new taste sensations.” Red Wine & Tuscan Herbs: Our carefully selected potatoes are roughly cut, slowly cooked the authentic way in quality sunflower oil, and seasoned with a rich blend of vintage red wine and Tuscan herbs to produce the finest tasting potato chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road