Parker's Tomato and Basil Pretzels
Taste test: This flavor had our reviewer a little wary, but she was pleasantly surprised.
In potato chips, the combination of tomato and basil is a little off. Usually the fake tomato taste is a negative, but this time the flavor was baked in. And it was very tasty! They have captured the flavors well without losing what makes a pretzel good to begin with. Good work!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A strong tomato aroma.
From the package: “Parker's Pretzels Packed With Flavour” ... “Now Parker's Pretzels come in a variety of delicious gourmet flavours and they're still 97% fat free!” ... “We've taken all natural tomato and basil flavour ingredients and baked them right in to each pretzel for a low fat snack that's full of flavour.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road