Cape Cod Hot Air Popped Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: It's hard to go wrong with any snack that starts with popcorn, covers it with caramel, and then covers it yet again with chocolate.
Cape Cod has not disappointed, scoring a big win with this creation. It was crunchy and had tons of great milk chocolate and caramel taste. There was so much chocolate coating the popcorn that each piece looked like a huge Raisinette, barely resembling the chocolate-covered popcorn pictured on the package. It was very hard to stop eating these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Deliciously Double Dipped!” ... “It looks sweet enough. Our Premium Gourmet popcorn treat delivers exactly what you want, which makes you want — well — just a little more. What seems at first like a simple indulgence becomes a grand passion. One delightfully covered kernel reveals a symphony of flavored perfectly composed. Ahhh. But it can't last forever. Should you share it? This gloriously double-dipped treat makes you want the sweetness all for yourself. Treat yourself to a little sweet satisfaction.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road