Shape Up! With Dr. Phil McGraw Oatmeal Raisin Complete Nutrition Bar
Taste test: This looked like a granola bar with an off-white sugary coating on the bottom and some matching diagonal white stripes on top.
It was about three-quarters of an inch thick. It felt light when I held it but very dense when I bit in. The taste was on the sweet side, and barely anything like the oatmeal raisin taste I would expect, but still OK. Kind of like eating a carrot cake, but not great or even good, but acceptable. Kind of cinnamony. I only ate about a third of the bar, but I didn't see or taste any evidence of raisins.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange. I figured it would smell like an oatmeal raisin cookie, but it doesn't at all. Maybe like carrot cake.
From the package: “Change your behavior and take control of your weight” ... “Meal replacement or nutritious snack” ... “15g protein 6g dietary fiber 24 vitamins & minerals 220 calories”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: CSA Nutraceuticals, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road