Shape Up! With Dr. Phil McGraw Fudge Brownie Complete Nutrition Bar
Taste test: This bar was thick, dark-colored, and had chocolate coating on the bottom and chocolate diagonal stripes on top.
The taste was OK, with a mild cocoa flavor, but it didn't really remind me of a fudge brownie. It was the best of the four kinds of Dr. Phil bars, perfectly acceptable and not awful, but not a taste sensation by any means.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It really does smell like a fudge brownie. Pretty good.
From the package: “Change your behavior and take control of your weight” ... “Meal replacement or nutritious snack” ... “15g protein 5g dietary fiber 24 vitamins & minerals 220 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: CSA Nutraceuticals, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road