Shape Up! With Dr. Phil McGraw Chocolate Peanut Butter Complete Nutrition Bar
Taste test: This bar was about 3/4-inch thich, with a chocolate coating on the bottom and diagonal chocolate stripes across the top.
The taste wasn't all that good. The chocolate was hard to taste, and the inside didn't particularly taste like peanut butter. It's kind of like they took the chocolate and peanut butter and mixed them with something that tastes like and has the consistency of sawdust, so you get the kind of bland/bad taste that is common among energy bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Remotely peanutty, but nothing great.
From the package: “Change your behavior and take control of your weight” ... “Meal replacement or nutritious snack” ... “15g protein 6g dietary fiber 24 vitamins & minerals 220 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: CSA Nutraceuticals, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road