Shape Up! With Dr. Phil McGraw Chocolate Toffee Crunch Nutrition Bar
Taste test: This bar was about 3/4-inch thick and looked looked mostly like a granola bar, except with a chocolate coating on the bottom and thin diagonal chocolate stripes on top.
The taste was OK. It didn't taste like your usual granola bar, and it also didn't have a strong chocolate and toffee flavor. It was more of a mishmash of all of those things, with no particular dominant taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like those Kellogg's breakfast bars.
From the package: “Change your behavior and take control of your weight” ... “Meal replacement or nutritious snack” ... “15g protein 6g dietary fiber 24 vitamins & minerals 210 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: CSA Nutraceuticals, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road