Taste test: This is a soft candy bar with an interior of marshmallow (top) and graham cracker (bottom), coated in chocolate.
The taste is good, and it's hard to go wrong with this combination of flavors. However, I don't think Hershey's has really captured the essence of a s'more. Yes, they've got the three essential ingredients, but the bar mixes the three so closely that you don't get to experience the three individual flavors as you would in a real s'more made over the campfire.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a graham cracker.
From the package: “Milk chocolate, marshmallows & graham cracker bits” ... “U.S. Patent No. 5,607,716”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road