Taste test: This is a soft candy bar with an interior of marshmallow (top) and graham cracker (bottom), coated in chocolate.
The taste is good, and it's hard to go wrong with this combination of flavors. However, I don't think Hershey's has really captured the essence of a s'more. Yes, they've got the three essential ingredients, but the bar mixes the three so closely that you don't get to experience the three individual flavors as you would in a real s'more made over the campfire.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a graham cracker.
From the package: “Milk chocolate, marshmallows & graham cracker bits” ... “U.S. Patent No. 5,607,716”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (136 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road