Pop 'em Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
Taste test: These seemed to be a virtual clone of Pringles, with the same shape of uniformly shaped chips, housed in the same type of round, cardboard/foil composite container.
They tasted pretty good, with a sweet onion flavor on the bottom of the chips and the same texture as Pringles. There didn't seem to be much sour cream in the flavor, as it was mostly onion.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild onion flavor.
From the package: “Naturally & Artificially Flavored/Con Sabores Naturales y Artificiales” ... “Papitas Crujientes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
Trivia: These are made in Canada, but the label is in English and Spanish.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road