Pop 'em Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
Taste test: These seemed to be a virtual clone of Pringles, with the same shape of uniformly shaped chips, housed in the same type of round, cardboard/foil composite container.
They tasted pretty good, with a sweet onion flavor on the bottom of the chips and the same texture as Pringles. There didn't seem to be much sour cream in the flavor, as it was mostly onion.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild onion flavor.
From the package: “Naturally & Artificially Flavored/Con Sabores Naturales y Artificiales” ... “Papitas Crujientes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Trivia: These are made in Canada, but the label is in English and Spanish.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road